sexta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2011

Wondering

Nossa, dois dias seguidos, que isso heim RSRSRS. Especial pra Srtª Tatiana, que disse que eu devia escrever mais porque ela gosta de escrever e eu gosto de copiá-la, e que eu escrevo bem (?).

--x--

I wonder if you still think the same way as I do
If you still love me the same way I love you
If you wanna stay with me the same way I want.
Sometimes I feel just like tears dropping to the ground
Wanting to stay with you but already knowing you don't feel the same
Maybe it's not my fault, maybe there are too many things happening at the same time.

I don't want to, but I always think it's me, though.
Where is it goin'? Where is the end of all?
Why can't you just make a promise and be here forever?
I don't really care if it will be forever, but I just wanna know
If you want this to be forever or not
If you still want me forever or not.
I just don't wanna more doubts.